**Please Find Your Size Carefully**
Sometimes, you would probably choose a wrong size by accident; however, we hope you will check carefully your measurement before purchasing because we both want you to receive the most satisfied products and you could touch your T-Shirts/Hoodies...as soon as possbile. The return or exchange will take a lot of time and money for both of us.
TIPS TO DETERMINE YOUR BEST SIZE MATCH:
1. Choose a T-Shirt from your wardrobe which you like to wear.
2. Lay it flat and measure from armpit to armpit with a measuring tape. DOUBLE THIS MEASUREMENT. THIS IS YOUR BODY/CHEST WIDTH.
3. Measure from neckline to hemline down the middle to get the BODY LENGTH.
Now you know your preferred measurement! Simply compare your measurements with the appropriate size chart below.
We are currently producing the products as below:
1. (Gildan G2000) Custom Ultra Cotton T-Shirt.
2. (Gildan G2400) LS Custom Ultra Cotton T-Shirt.
3. (Gildan G2200) 100% Cotton Tank Top 2200.
4. (Anvil 982) Men Printed V-Neck T-Shirt 982.
5. (Next Level NL3600) Next Level Premium Short Sleeve Tee - PREMIUM.
6. (Sport-Tek ST350LS) Long Sleeve Moisture Absorbing Shirt.
7. (Gildan G200L) Ladies Custom 100% Cotton T-Shirt G200L.
8. (Next Level NL3900) Ladies' The Boyfriend Tee NL3900 - PREMIUM.
9. (Gildan G185) Pullover Hoodie 8 oz G185.
10. (Gildan G180) Printed Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt 8 oz G180.
How are your shirts printed?
We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is DTG. Direct to Garment (DTG) is a method where a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs.
All products are made in the U.S